- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- 3ricL (ericdebouwer)
- Languages Supported:
- You can translate every message in the configuration!
This plugin allows you to control custom EnderDragons as if they are your pets! Mount the dragon just like you would a horse. Ride them using WASD for movement and the mouse for directions. You can also press the space bar to shoot dragon breath! This plugin also has PetDragon spawn eggs and a ton of settings you can configure. TIP: Check requirements and supported versions below before downloading.
Requirements and supported versions
First of all this plugin requires Java 8 or higher to function (If you don't use it yet consider updating, Java 8 is more than 6 years old ).
To be able to modify EnderDragons, this plugin has to dig much deeper into Minecraft than most plugins. For this reason every new internal Minecraft version requires a full recode. I thus currently only support the versions below, but will (probably) add support for upcoming Minecraft versions!
Supported versions (grey means untested)
- 1.16.4 (1_16_R3)
- 1.16.3 (1_16_R2)
- 1.16.2 (1_16_R2)
- 1.16.1 (1_16_R1)
- 1.15.2 (1_15_R1)
- 1.15.1 (1_15_R1)
- 1.15 (1_15_R1)
- 1.14.4 (1_14_R1)
- 1.14, 1.14.1, 1.14.2, 1.14.3 (1_14_R1)
Make sure you have read requirements and supported versions.
Download the jar file from the top of this page and put it in your plugins folder. Restart your server and you are done!
- /dragon spawn - Spawn a new PetDragon above you
- /dragon remove - Remove a nearby (3 blocks) PetDragon
- /dragon locate - See where dragons spawned by you are currently located! Only works for dragons spawned in version 1.2 onwards.
- /dragon egg - Gives you a PetDragon spawn egg.
- /dragon reload - Reload the configuration without having to restart the server
Below is a list of all permissions. Between brackets is the default setting for that permission. To properly manage permissions, I highly advise to use a permission management plugin.
- petdragon.command.spawn (op) - Allows you to spawn a PetDragon
- petdragon.command.remove (op) - Allows you to remove a PetDragon
- petdragon.command.locate (op) - Shows a list to help you locate your PetDragons. If configured players can also click them in this list to remove them.
- petdragon.command.egg (op) - Allows you to give yourself PetDragon spawn eggs. These eggs have a separate use permission, see below.
- petdragon.command.reload (op) - Allows you to reload the configuration
- petdragon.bypass.dragonlimit (op) - Allows a player to spawn as many dragons as they want (spawn limit is in the configuration)
- petdragon.bypass.owner (op) - Allows a player to ride dragons spawned by other people (not allowed by default)
- petdragon.ride (anyone) - Allows you to ride a PetDragon
- petdragon.shoot (anyone) - Allows a player's PetDragon to shoot fireballs
- petdragon.spawnegg (anyone) - Allows a player to use PetDragon spawn eggs. PetDragons spawned this way do not count towards the total of the max-dragons-per-player setting.
- petdragon.hurt.self (anyone) - Whether a player can damage his own PetDragons.
- petdragon.hurt.others (op) - Whether a player can damage PetDragons spawned in by other players
This plugin allows you to change every message sent in chat and much more. A lot of properties of the PetDragons, their behaviour and the spawning system can be altered as well. The configuration's header explains how it works in general. See the comments above certain settings for a more specific explanation.
Questions, bugs or feature suggestions?
Please DO NOT use the review section for bugs or questions, use the discussion page or start a conversation with me instead!
Feel free to ask a question about the plugin on the discussion page. If you have an idea how this plugin could be improved let me know!
Let me know if you like this project! If you really love this plugin, you could consider donating to help me with the upkeep of this project.
PetDragon [Ridable Enderdragons! - 1.16.4 SUPPORT] 1.4
Fly custom fully controllable EnderDragons and destroy your foes!