- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A very simple plugin that has two options (individually toggleable!):
These options can be found in the config. By default, the plugin is set to Allow Petting and Disallow Named-Pet Death.
- Let you pet the dog (and other animals, too) using Sneak+Hit.
- Make nametagged, tamed animals immune to death. They'll still take damage, but will be unable to fall under half a heart.
Named pets can still be killed by OP-ed players regardless of setting.
How to Use:
- Drag and drop the plugin into your plugins folder
- Start your server
- Sneak+Hit a dog to pet it (also works on other passive non-dog animals)
- /petthedog reload - reloads the config.