- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin was made to show player tags (prefixes and suffixes), pre-configured at PermissionsEx, with a engine fully asynchronous, priming for estability, velocity and avoiding lag.
- PermissionsEx (disponible at https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/permissionsex)
- NametagEdit (disponible at https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/nametagedit.3836/)
- Plug and play;
- Don't need commands;
- 100% PEX compatible;
- Fully compatible with prefix/suffix real-time customizations;
- 16 characters for each one, prefix and suffix.
First of all install and configure PermissionsEx. In a second moment, install and configure NametagEdit. Then, download and put the file PexTags.jar into your plugins folder and then, restart your server.
There is no needs to configure this plugin. It is plug and play. All the sets of perfix/suffix, now can be did at permissions.yml, on the PermissionEx folder.
I don't made this plugin for gain anything, except facilities on my server, but if you donate me any amount, I will can buy (someday) a new computer. The mine is dying :s But feel free to use without donating ^_^