This plugin was created to combat phantom issues in the survival Multiplayer server environment.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Normally, phantoms spawn above players who had three or more Minecraft days of restlessness. After the phantom spawn, when the player uses the bed or is killed, phantoms will continue to haunt the same player until they cannot find the player, in which case they will move on to assult any other player regardless of if they rested.
In single player, the above will not be any problem since the player can skip the night and let the sun kill off the phantoms. However, that's not the case for multiplayer servers where players have to endure phantom attacks until the next sunrise.
This plugin corrects this issue. Features:
- Phantoms ignore players who used the bed within last three Minecraft days
- Phantoms will ignore players who uses the bed or is killed.
- Configuration option to control if the phantoms should despawn when they try to target a rested player
There is only one option to configure. The configuration details, reproduced below, are inside the config file and will appear after first server run with this plugin.
Hope this comes in handy!Code (YAML):
# PhantomSMP by SimonOrJ
# Remove phantoms that try to target player slept within three (Minecraft) days?
# true = remove phantom targeting rested player
# false = Keep phantoms (and make phantoms try to target another player)