- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin was created to combat phantom issues in the survival Multiplayer server environment.
Normally, phantoms spawn above players who had three or more Minecraft days of restlessness. After the phantom(s) spawn, when the player uses the bed or is killed, phantoms will continue to haunt the same player until they cannot find the player! While they still exist, they will move on to assault any other players regardless of if they rested.
In single player, the above will not be any problem since the lone player can skip the night and let the sun kill off the phantoms. However, that's not the case on multiplayer servers where players have to endure phantom attacks until the next sunrise.
This plugin addresses this issue. Features:
- Phantoms will ignore players who used the bed within last three Minecraft days. In addition, this duration is configurable.
- Phantoms will ignore or despawn on players who uses the bed or is killed. This is configurable as well.
- Control if the phantoms should despawn when they try to target a rested player using a configuration option.
There are three core configuration options that you can set.
- remove-targeting-rested: Default: true. Remove phantoms that try to target players who recently rested.
- remove-when-sleeping: Default: false. Remove phantoms as soon as player gets in the bed.
- disallow-targeting-for: Default: 72000. Ticks since player's last rest before a phantom starts targeting them.
All permission nodes are not applied by default, even to server operators.
- phantomsmp.disallowspawn: If given, phantoms will not spawn on this player.
- phantomsmp.ignore: If given, phantoms will essentially ignore this player.
For more information, please visit the project page on GitHub.
Hope this comes in handy!
Better Phantom handling for SMP
This plugin is a must have for survival servers with lots of players. If there are too many players, it is nearly impossible to get rid of the phantoms that are attacking you. This plugin lets players get rid of the phantoms attacking them by them sleeping only, without getting rid of the phantoms attacking other players, which makes more sense.
Excellent plugin! This is a god send! Everyone on my server was mad about having to sleep all at once, now, with this, just getting in a bed until the fading gets it's darkest is enough to reset the sleep count and make those damn phantoms go away! Truly thankful for your work!