- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Can Support Any (No premades aside English)What is PhysicsToGo?
PhysicsToGo (PTG) is an advanced animation/mechanic system that brings physics to different aspects of the game. PTG's goal is to provide you and your players with a unique immersive aspect in which the game lacks by default. The plugin does so by using animation aspects, regeneration systems, and other unique features that make the plugin its own!
What Are Some of Its Features?
- Professional Level Configuration with a modular design.
- Block Memory System (Damaged block restoration on server shutdowns)
- Regeneration System
- Block Physics System
- Container Content Restoration
- Sign Information Restoration
- Particles and Effect
- Auto-Updating ConfigurationCommands & Permissions
- /physicstogo info - Displays information about the current plugin version.
- /physicstogo reload - Reloads the plugin's configurations, tasks, and events.
- ptg.* - Gives all possible permissions provided by the plugin.
- ptg.info - Provides access to the info command.
- ptg.reload - Provides access to the reload command.
- ptg.help - Allows the sender to see the help message.Media (Currently Outdated Pre-2.0)
Many thanks to @BillyCooldude for the amazing tutorial make sure you guys go subscribe for more awesome tutorials!
Please note that this video may not be relevant to future updates.
Here are some GIFs of some of the big features in PhysicsToGo:
Block By Block Regeneration:
New Tree Physics & Regeneration
Please refer to the GitHub Source for the time being (Top of the page).
For the best possible support experience please join the support discord here!
Terms & Conditions
- Don't claim the source code as your own.
- Don't post bugs, issues, or requests in the review section. Let's keep it nice and clean please.
- Please enjoy the plugin.
PhysicsToGo -> Physics & Environmental Regeneration 2.0.6
PhysicsToGo is a lightweight physics & environmental regeneration plugin.