- Add Towny support (Untested on servers running older Minecraft versions)
- Add check to prevent AFK players from being pick-pocketed.
- Reduce potential high CPU usage.
Thieving plugin for Minecraft.
LlmDl likes this.
- Fix players ability to pick-pocket somebody who has logged out
* Quick fixes for 2.5.2
- Fixed a couple errors related to rummage inventory menu
- Fix bug preventing ops from using '/pickpocket' without permission node explicitly given
- Fix console error when dragging items out of inventory
- WorldGuard 7.x support for per-region pick-pocketing
Code (Text):/rg flag <region> pickpocket <allow/deny>
- Fix Pickpocket conflicting with PlayerVaults
- Fix sensitive move detection when pick-pocketing
- Fix missing permission check allowing players without pick-pocket permissions to pick-pocket others
- Adds WorldGuard region support
/rg flag <region> pickpocket <allow/deny>
Note: This has only been tested on 1.16.x, and therefore many not function properly (or at all) on servers using an older version.
Delete your message configuration if you're experiencing errors on startup.
- Added configurable percentage of money to steal upon successfully pick-pocketing (requires Vault)
- Changed the way getting noticed works: There is a timer instead of the thief randomly getting noticed while rummaging.
- Changed pick-pocket success criteria: The player must click the correct item 5/5 times instead of 3/5 times.
- Fixed players not having a...
Page 1 of 3