current version v6.2.4
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Ever wished you could pickup the arrows from skeletons or wanted to pickup arrows from an infinity bow?
Or do you want to disable the collecting of fire arrows?
Well, now you can limit the collecting of arrows.
Comes with a config, permissions!
Third party features, all of them can be disabled
- Configure which arrows should be picked up again. Support for
- flexible configuration
- Control each entity/block/shooter itself with
- fire arrows
- normal arrows
- spectral arrows
- tipped arrows
- Crossbow, Drowned and Pillager support
- Permission check the arrow to pickup (turned off by default)
- WorldGuard support. Black or whitelist regions, where the plugin should be active!
- NEW: command to toggle the pickup status
Please take a look at the detailed information about Metrics below!
- bStats for usage statistics
PermissionsCode (Text):# For help please refer to the bukkit dev page: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/pickuparrows
# Should we use permissions? If yes, the players will need the permissions below.
#Define the sources you want to pickup arrows from
# each entry controls an own range, fire and normal arrows
# YEP, support for OWN BLOCKS!
# fallback if an entry is not found
# Should we enable WorldGuard support?
# You can use the list below either as white or as a blacklist
# Write down your regions you want to add
# Example of the regions could be
# - test
# - spawn
If the config value 'usePermissions' is set to false, all people can collect the enabled arrows!
If no permission system is found, all permissions are for OPs only! (as long as 'usePermissions' is set to true)
Description: Ability to pickup normal arrows (non burning).
Description: Ability to pickup fire arrows (burning).
Description: Ability to pickup spectral arrows.
Description: Ability to pickup tipped arrows.
Description: Ability to pickup tridents.
Description: Includes all sub permissions
Description: Includes all permissions for collecting arrows
There is one command to toggle the ingame pickup status:
- /pickuparrows (aliases are pa, arrow, arrows, pickuparrow)
Downloads/Source Code/Dev Builds
(Latest dev builds/bleeding edge builds) - Dev builds from Jenkins
(Source code hosted on GitHub) - Source Code
Future Plans (a.k.a. ToDo)
- Find a way to determine exactly if the player is allowed to pickup
- If permissions are enabled, the plugin uses a range check. If there is a player in range and has got the permission, anyone will be able to pick the arrow up.
- Updates bStats
- Various code refactorings and improvements
@mushroomhostage for the original plugin!
Feel free to use this banner!!
Statistics (from bStats)
I worked really hard on this plugin and I'm very happy about any donation.
Support me & buy me some beer, this makes me happy and keeps me interested in this plugin.
Donation chain: -> I receive some money -> Buy coffee -> Work longer -> Faster Updates -> Your benefit!
I'm accepting bitcoins, too!
This plugin is released under the MIT license!
Information about the data usage collection bStats
The file ../plugins/bStats/config.yml contains an option to opt-out.
The following data is read and sent to https://bstats.org and can be seen under https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/PickupArrows
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
PickupArrows || ★ Get those arrows back! ★ 6.2.4
Pickup arrows or trident shot from dispensers, skeletons, crossbows, pillagers and more!
- v6.2.4 | ✰ small quality of life update ✰ Jan 10, 2021
- v6.2.3 | ★ Ready for 1.13, 1.14 and up to 1.16.4 ★ Jun 16, 2020
- v6.2.2 | ★ Ready for 1.13, 1.14 and up to 1.15.2 ★ Apr 30, 2020