- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Have you ever wanted a plugin where you can pick a player up? Wanted to pick multiple mobs up? This is the plugin for you. PiggyBack is a free plugin recommended to any server that wants to allow server players the ability to add players or multiple mobs (customisable stack) as passengers. PiggyBack has been used on servers for April Fools, General use or servers which contains friends of up to 50 players or less. PiggyBack allows you to change the configuration to make your experience unique. Here are a couple of features which PiggyBack has to offer you.
Please feel free to leave a like and write a nice review down below if you're enjoying the plugin. If you want help, please over to the discussion section of this thread and replies will be sent when I'm available!✎ The ability to pick up player(single) and other entities(multiple)
✎ The ability to customise a bunch of configuration. View 'Customisation' below.
✎ The ability to throw stacked entities with velocity.
✎ The ability to ignore all, single or multiple players.
Requests are open. View 'Customisation' for more features ☍
✎ PlaceholderAPI conditions and PiggyBack stacked count.
✎ Particles (Customisable) on different actions.
✎ Executable commands on different actions.
You can download plugins easily. If you're having trouble, I recommend you view some simple YouTube guides on how to do so. Feel free to be re-directed by clicking here.
- Download Piggy Back. [Tested for 1.16.5, 1.18.1]
- Drop the Java file into your plugins folder
- Restart server. (Has been known to work with Plugman)
Feel free to leave suggestions in the discussion section.
✎ Change velocity values to have the mob/player be thrown which way you like.
✎ Change cool down timer (in seconds) between stacking an entity.
✎ Disable certain worlds by adding the world name to the world blacklist.
✎ Change/Add multiple pickup items so players are required to use an item to stack entity(s) or disable it entirely!
✎ Change and adjust permission notes to work for you uniquely!
✎ Blacklist what mobs that can be allowed to be added to a stack.
✎ Change messages to be broadcasted to the stack owner uniquely.
✎ Change sounds on throw, dismount, passenger limit and more.
✎ Change how many mobs a player can stack at once.
✎ Run commands on throw, dismount or passenger limit.
✎ Change particle ID and the radius the particles spawn.
✎ Limit certain mobs to a single permission node.
Frequently Asked Questions ☍
Permissions & Commands ☍
- Can multiple players be put onto my head?
- Each player with the pickup permission will have to right-click on their desired player to form a stack.
- I found a bug or I want to request a feature, where do I go?
- Feel free to request a feature or discuss bugs that you have found by going to: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/piggy-back-pickup-players-and-mobs.494865/
- Can I change the noises dismount and throw make?
- Each sound can be configured within config.yml. You can find different Bukkit sounds by going to https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Sound.html
- How do I give my players permission to use this?
- To give players the permission to stack other players, you will need to install a permissions plugin and give the permission to them or their group. You can find permission plugins like Luck Perms or Group Manager! I personally recommend Luck Perms which can be found if you click here.
- I want to pick up my friends but I don't want them to pick me up?
- Give yourself the permission "PiggyBack.pickup.ignore" and players won't be able to pick you up!
Please understand that you need a permissions plugin in-order to use these permissions. I personally recommend LuckPerms found by clicking here!
PiggyBack.pickup.player ⬌ The ability to pick up players.
PiggyBack.pickup.mobs ⬌ The ability to pick up animals.
PiggyBack.pickup.* ⬌ The ability to pick up players and animals.
PiggyBack.pickup.ignore ⬌ Disables the player from being stacked.
PiggyBack.cmds.ignore ⬌ The ability to toggle yourself from being stacked.
PiggyBack.cmds.ignoreothers ⬌ The ability to ignore specific players from stacking you.
This command is not vital to this plugin. This is optional use!
- /piggy <ignore> [player|list|clear]
(Allows players to ignore everyone, specific players, clear ignore list or view their ignore list)
throw-velocity: '1.45:1.2' # Multiply:Height (Doubles or int)
use-hand-item: true # If "true", u can add materials below!
# Sounds can be found at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Sound.html
# Particles can be found at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Particle.html
bStats information ☍Code (YAML):
cool-down: "[ACTIONBAR] &dplease wait %cooldown% seconds!"
world-deny: "[ACTIONBAR] &dYou cannot mount passengers in this world!"
dismounted-all: "[ACTIONBAR] &4You no longer have any passengers =("
throw: "[SUBTITLE] &d&lShooooooosh !!"
blacklist: "[ACTIONBAR] &dYou cannot pickup this mob"
player-ignored: "[ACTIONBAR]&dThis player cannot be picked up!"
dismount: "[ACTIONBAR] &c-1 Passenger removed from your stack"
stack: "[ACTIONBAR] &a+1 Passenger added to your stack"
limit-reached: "[ACTIONBAR] &cPassenger limit reached"
ignored: "[ACTIONBAR] &cPlayer ignored pickups!"
ignored-specific: "[ACTIONBAR] &cThis player has ignored you!"
disabled: "[ACTIONBAR] &cStacking is disabled!"
# Ignore command messages
ignore-toggle-perm-deny: "[NORMAL] &cYou cannot perform this PiggyBack action!"
ignore-toggle-enable: "[NORMAL] &cPlayers can no-longer stack you!"
ignore-toggle-disable: "[NORMAL] &aPlayer can now add you as a passenger!"
ignore-specific: "[NORMAL] &f%target-name%&e can no longer stack you!"
unignore-specific: "[NORMAL] &f%target-name%&e can now stack you!"
ignorelist-clear: "[NORMAL] &aYour ignorelist is now empty!"
ignorelist-entries: "[NORMAL] &7- &d%ignored-name%(%ignored-uuid%)"
ignorelist-empty: "[NORMAL] &cYour ignorelist is empty!"
Piggy Back (Pickup PLAYERS and MOBS) version 1.8.1
Easy, yet customisable plugin which allows you to pick up and throw your friends or animals!