- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
PistonQueue is a basic and easy to use queue plugin designed for anarchy and survival servers.
This plugin is a fork of LeeesBungeeQueue, which is very custom and does lack many features.
This fork aims at providing more features and a more stable queue system.
Disclaimer: This requires you to put the JAR file into BungeeCord/Velocity and the queue server!
- A BungeeCord/Velocity proxy
- A main server (to be queued)
- A queue server (where queued players wait)
- BungeeCord and Velocity support.
- Queue system with reserved slots.
- Shadow-banning players.
- Built-in support for forcing people into the end void.
- Auth server support for cracked (offline mode: false) servers.
- Joining the auth server first before the queue server.
We have a well detailed wiki, which will guide you through setting the queue up: https://github.com/AlexProgrammerDE/PistonQueue/wiki
Best queue plugin out there! :D
I love this plugin, it works perfectly. I like it so much I donated £2.99 and I feel that it is worth paying that price for the plugin, however the price of free is epic too! Although it would be an even better plugin if there was support for multiple servers to queue for at once and there was a scoreboard at the side on the queue server that shows your position. However, you do not need to add those, they are just suggestions and I will love the plugin whether they are features or not!