PixelStacker is a program built to make multi layer pixel art using blocks from Minecraft. It incorporates the use of stained glass stacked on top of other blocks in-game. The result is better blending and more color selections. It is my hope that you enjoy this program. I made this program as a proof of concept for creating high quality pixel art. This program provides a few viewing options to help you actually build the art in-game. You can also save to PNG or Schematic format. Most importantly. You can use the double layer mode which combines stained glass panels with newer Minecraft blocks to create an even larger color pallet.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
For a list of all the features, and some examples, check out the website I made specifically for this tool. https://taylorlove.info/pixelstacker/
Please leave a review if you use it. I like reading your reviews. They are like fuel for the fire.
Feature ideas list/ TODO:
- support for schematica (=< 1.12)
- ability to paint with block combos. (Turn the program into a pixel editor)
- ability to save and load material sets or setting profiles
- save as a project
A PixelArt Mosaic Generator that builds photo realistic art in Minecraft.
- 1.14.4g - bugfix + more aesthetics Dec 23, 2019
- 1.14.4.f - Enhanced graphics and material filters! Dec 23, 2019
- 1.14.4e - Undo/Redo + Redesigned the color palette tool Nov 18, 2019