- All deprecated methods that may have been removed in 2.10.7 and broke a ton of hooks to other plugins are restored with a set time of removal at 2.13.0. This should provide enough time for these hooks to update.
- PlaceholderExpansion#register() is no longer deprecated
- Registering placeholders must be done through PlaceholderExpansion#register(). Any plugins or expansions that register through PlaceholderAPI#registerPlaceholderHook() will fail gracefully, encouraging the end user to nag the developer to update.
- maven repository artifactid is restored to lowercase as it has always been.
- Command text has been reformatted a bit and also include missing help commands.
- ChatColor is now parsed when placeholders are parsed again.
There are quite a few other small changes that might not affect anyone but if you are interested you can check them out in the commit history.
- /papi dump will now provide some good debugging information to provide to HelpChat if you have issues.