This release brings a lot of neat changes to PlaceholderAPI, most of which being quality of life changes for you as developer or server owner.
- 1.17 Support (#658)
- Added getBoolean(String, boolean) method to PlaceholderExpansion (#454)
- Added ExpansionsLoadedEvent for when all PlaceholderExpansions have been loaded (#460)
- PlaceholderAPI now generates with Javadoc jars when build on the Jenkins Server (#429, #512, #513)
- Added Javadoc comments to a lot of fields, methods and similar (#443)
- Fixed and improved TimeUtil class (#423)
- Fix /papi info <expansion> suggesting wrong expansion names (#473)
- Fix issue with getting Player for /papi parse command (#529)
- Fix PlaceholderAPI breaking when loading corrupted/invalid Expansions (#517, #530)
- Switched from JSONMessage to Kyori Adventure Library (#661)
- This Repository now uses Discussions! If you have feedback, ideas or questions can you ask them there
- We use GitHub's new Issue forms, an enhanced version of Issue templates which are currently in public beta. (#580)
- Dropped support for 1.7, may still work, but we do not guarantee it.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this update:
svenar-nl, andre601, xknat, darbyjack, stijnb1234, thienbao860, gianscode, steve4744, notmyfault, piggypiglet, lauriichan, rbluer, blitzoffline, weihao, harieo, granny, leonmangler, cj89898, elijahrus250, eggsy, srbedrock, roinujnosde, happyrogelio7, hempfest, kqliber, matahombres, loohp, hsgamer, lucko, vshnv, starmism, funny-cube
Please report issues via the GitHub page on via our Discord.