- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16DO NOT put in /plugins folder. Place in /PlaceholderAPI/expansions ONLY!
PlaceholderExpansion-Quests is an expansion which provides Quests placeholders for the PlaceholderAPI plugin, specifically:
When applicable, you must replace '<quest>' with a quest name (or ID as of version 1.1).
Setup is as easy as 1-2-3:
This expansion is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by PlaceholderAPI.
- Install latest Quests and PlaceholderAPI.
- Create a quest which your players can take.
- Download the Expansion-Quests jar and place it in your server's /plugins/PlaceholderAPI/expansions folder. Restart the server!
Provides quest variables for PAPI usage