- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Messages are editable in strings.yml
PlateCommands offers powerful and customisable PlateActions which allow you to configure individually the following when a Player walks on a Pressure Plate:
- Unlimited commands with PlaceholderAPI support
- Run as Player or Console
- Display a custom message
- Require a certain permission
- Player cool-down
- Global cool-down
- Optionally charge the Player money to execute
- Create unlimited PlateActions
- Multiworld support
- Setup is easy, will work with any server
- Simple commands, each with their own help section
- Friendly and helpful creator
- Extensive and helpful documentation (Coming soon...)
- FREE!! (and always will be.)
Installation is made incredibly easy. Simply drag and drop the plugin in to your "/plugins" folder and restart the server.
PlateCommands will automatically create all the files it needs to store it's data, and will notify you of it's progress in the console on its first start up.
There is no configuration changes required for the plugin to work, everything will be set to my default suggestion to minimize conflicts with the server.
If you want to get the most of the plugin and fully customize it to your liking, I suggest you take some time to look at the config.yml file and amend it to best suit your server.
There are many plugins that PlateCommands officially supports.
Support PlaceholderAPI values in PlateAction commands and message.You will be able to configure the economy to charge the player with any amount once they active a PlateAction. You need a compatible Vault economy plugin installed.
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vaultUsed to add support for titles and action bar messages on older server versions.