- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- In-game inventory GUI
- All players have a different and own world
- Menu for edit your world with options and blocks
- Chat prefixes with colors
- Total level and build level
- No creeper explosions in player house worlds
- Admin options GUI to manage your players permissions
- Build mode with all blocks
- Simple installation
- Readme.txt in the .zip folder
The prefix is:
[%Total level%] %player name% >> %message%
You can see all the commands in the in-game inventory GUI.
Admin options menu = house.admin.options.command.usage
If you are using my resource in your server and you want to show your server IP here PM me.
All the required plugins are in the .zip folder
PM me if you have any problem or if you find a bug
Leave 5 stars!
Player Housing 2.0.0
Play Player Housing in your server!
Nice plugin but when a player creates a house it creates a world and when a world gets created it takes longer for the server to start because the world has to load (so if you have 30 players it has to load ALL 30 WORLDS which will take a long time). Most people don't care about the server startup time but I run a unique server that crashes a lot because it lets players create their own mods and they can crash the server (but I try to fix those problems)
sorry for long review :(