- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Notify a player when their name is mentioned.
• Display Notification In Chat.
• Display Notification In Title.
• Display Notification In Action Bar.
• Toggle command based on permission.
• Very light to run on your server.
NOTE Whenever your server is turned on, there will be a new cache of all players with notifications enabled/disabled to avoid saving more than needed locally. The default is enabled.Code (YAML):# Message the player is sent when their name has been mentioned
message: '&c&lThe Player: &f&l%p &c&lhas mentioned your name in chat!'
# Where the message is displayed
# MESSAGE, ACTION_BAR, TITLE
# Permission to toggle notifications
# Toggle on message
enable: '&7You have toggled player notifications &a&lON'
# Toggle off message
disable: '&7You have toggled player notifications &c&lOFF'
# No permission / error message.
error: '&cYou have insufficent permissions to run this command!'
BUGS Please direct message me on Discord to report a bug (BusterDev#5033).