Player Plot allows players to manage their own protected regions.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Italian, Czech, Spanish, Polish, Lithuanian, Korean, French
Plots provide protection from:
- Unauthorized building
- Unauthorized breaking
- Unauthorized use (ie: chests/doors)
- Unauthorized harming of animals
- Outside pistons
- Outside dragon egg teleportion
- Outside water/lava flow
- Farmland Trampling
- And More!
Players unlock new plots through playtime or by obtaining and right clicking on a plot deed. The plugin comes with an optional resource pack that adds custom textures to plot deeds.
You can download the resource pack here.
Player Plot is compatible with dynmap. Configure the dynmap with the options in the dynmap.yml file.
When a plot is upgraded, its new side length is calculated so that the new plot has twice the area of the original (as close as possible).
Upgrading adds one towards a player's total plot count.
Downgrading a plot will reduce the size back to the original and remove one from a player's plot count.
Player Plot supports collaboration by allowing players to add friends to their plots. Players added to a plot can build, break, and use interactable blocks.
- - - General - - -
/playerplot - show plugin commands
- - - Plot - - -
/plot help - show plot commands
/plot scan - display plot boundary
/plot claim - claim plot
/plot claim [name] - claim named plot
/plot rename [name] - rename plot
/plot free - free plot
/plot info - get plot details
/plot list - list your plots
/plots - list your plots
/plot flist - list friend plots
/fplots - list friend plots
/plot trust [player] - add player to plot
/plot untrust [player] - remove playerfrom plot
/plot upgrade - increase plot size
/plot downgrade - decrease plot size
/plot setcenter - set plot center
- - - Remote Plot - - -
/rplot - show remote plot commands
/rplot [plot] - get plot details
/rplot [plot] info - get plot details
/rplot [plot] free - delete plot
/rplot [plot] rename [new-name] - rename plot
/rplot [plot] setcenter - set plot center
/plotdeed [count] - get a plotdeed(s)
/plotactivity - check when the plot owner was last online
/delplot - delete the plot you are standing in
/allplots - list all plots
/convertplotdatatoflat - convert plot data to flat file storage
/convertplotdatatosql - convert plot data to sql storage
- playerplot.deed - grants access to /plotdeed
- playerplot.nolimit - removes maximum plot limit
- playerplot.infinite - grants infinite plots
- playerplot.accessplots - grants access to all plots
- playerplot.activity - grants access to /plotactivity
- playerplot.delete - grants access to /delplot
- playerplot.view - grants access to /allplots
- playerplot.convert - grants access to data conversion commands
- playerplot.* - grants all permissions
Copyright © 2019 Eclipse Kingdom
Player Plot 1.15.0
Build Without Fear!