Hello,this is my 2 plugin.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
/ps create <name>
/ps delete <name>
/ps stop <name>
/ps start <name>
/playerserver addplugin <kitpvp,essentials,worldedit>
Player Server 1.0
Player Server for your server
not player server, its a world creator, you can literally use Multiverse for it or just MultiWorld.
anyways, learn to use "else if" aswell.
and you have used '/playerserver addplugin' as a command and '/ps' aswell. instead of literally using /playerserver with an alias for /ps with arguments instead of using 2 different ones with different names to prevent that one error
and your "addplugin" is complete BS:
- no remove command
- uses all "if" instead of some "else if"
- no list of the things
- nothing if you dont choose any
- THESE AREN'T FILES ON EVERY GOD DAMN SERVER, AND WHY WOULD THIS EVEN BE IN A PLAYER SERVER?!?!?!?
Several issues with this:
1. It's a skript file, not a bungeecord plugin
2. This plugin tries to load invalid files, namely "MiniEssentials", "SWE", and "KitPVP", all 3 are yet to be released.
3. The entire .sk file is in Czech.
4. This isn't your second plugin.
what the hell is this
bullshit buy playerservers from https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/「-playerservers-」let-your-players-have-their-own-server.82268/updates