- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Track the griefing without manual surveilence! Basically what this plugin does is it logs various player actions that can be used for griefing. It also comes with a special Audit Wand used to check who is the owner of a block without having to scavange through the logs!
Each player on join will be given a profile folder where every event listed below will be logged into text files by date. There is a global log file that records everything into one log if you want to see everything a player did in order. Lava and Water placement logs will be in an individual log file at the root of their profile folder.
- Log Block Place!
- Log Block Break!
- Log Chat Messages!
- Log Commands!
- Log Sign Placed!
- Log Teleporting!
- Log Events to Console! (WARNING: CAN CAUSE SPAM ON LARGER SERVERS)
- Audit Wand!
- /playeraudit help - Displays command help
- /playeraudit reload - Reloads PlayerAudit config
- /playeraudit wand - Gives player an Audit Wand
This plugin is intended for staff usage
- playeraudit.admin - Gives permission to all PlayerAudit commands
Hint: Players who do not have permission cannot pickup an Audit Wand that was mistakenly dropped
Configuration is quite simple and self explanitory.
Code (YAML):# What to log
# Show log messages in console as well
# WARNING: THIS CAN SPAM YOUR CONSOLE ON LARGER SERVERS, DISABLING BY DEFAULT