- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16PlayerBounties is a plugin that creates a Bounty system for players.
- Economy plugin supported by Vault (eg. Essentials or EssentialsX)
- A customizable, multi-page Bounty GUI. Provides players with a list of available bounties (see config.yml).
- Players can create bounties on other players and set their own price.
- Players can update existing bounties to increase the payout for whoever claims the bounty.
- Player Bounties can be stored via a local, flat-file (see bounties.yml).
- Full tab completion for all plugin commands.
- Broadcast to online players that a new bounty has been created.
- Broadcast to online players that an existing bounty has been increased.
- Broadcast to online players that a player has claimed the bounty.
- Define list of worlds where player bounties cannot be claimed.
- Define minimum amounts needed to either create a new bounty or increase an existing one.
- Customizable messaging (see messages.yml)
- %playerbounties_bounty%: Gives the bounty amount placed on player.
description: Gives access to all PlayerBounties features/commands.
description: Allows you to reload plugin configuration.
description: Allows you to delete a bounty, returning the money to all players.
PlayerBounties collects anonymous server statistical data using bStats.
Latest File Configurations
You can find the latest versions of the YAML files here: https://gist.github.com/CMPSCjg/b201bc03671f1aba5cfb4ddeb600f24d
Feel free to join my discord to discuss this plugin.
Plugin to create a Bounty system for players.