- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/momoservertw/PlayerdataPlus⟐ When your world file is too large, you want to delete areas that no one has visited recently.
⟐ Or you want to clear the old player information, but do not want to delete the VIP player.
➽ This plugin will be very useful for you.
# You should backup your data before using this plugin.
Deleting data has certain risks, and the author is not responsible for any loss of data.
# If you have more than 2,000 players in your server, you should increase the value "timeouts" to 60,000 in spigot.yml to prevent the server restart and it will be better to enable only one of clean data.
♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡。。。♡1. Clean expired data and custom expiry days.
- Regions - Bypass clean the regions which contain residences.
- AuthMe - Clean up the old player accounts.
- CMI - Clean up the expired user with no bypass permission.
- DiscordSRV- Clean up the expired linked-accounts.
2. Check the bypass permission for expired players.
3. Auto cleanup the expired data when server is starting.
4. Backup system and compress the files then create a detail log after clean the expired data.
You can change the backup folder name and custom the backup path. Support: Logs, Playerdata, Advancements, Stats, Regions
5. Nick formatting.
Format players' nicks and make chat messages more tidy. Limits the nick length and the color. And automatically assign the color of a nickname by permission. Support CMI, NameTagEdit and custom commands!
- /pp help
- /pp reload
- /pp version
- /pp clean [type]
- /pp nick <nick> [color] [bypass] [player]
- /pp nick <color> [bypass] [player]
- /pp nick off [player]
Source Code: https://github.com/momoservertw/PlayerdataPlus
Donation Link: https://paypal.me/momocraft
To do1. Improve plugin performance⭐
2. More plugin cleaning support.
Clean the old player data and formatting nicknames.