This plugin allows your players to easily create a custom sub-domain to connect to your server.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A player only has to run the /pd set command and a custom domain will automatically be registered (for example md_5.my-awesome-server.com)
When the player joins using their personal domain, they will be teleported back to the location they created the domain at.
Things to know before using this plugin
- You should be familiar with Domain and DNS management
- Your DNS has to be managed by CloudFlare
- If you own the domain, you can easily start using CloudFlare for free
- If you are not able to use CloudFlare, let me know who manages your DNS and I will try to add compatibility for it
- Download and install DomainTeleport
- Download and install this plugin and restart your server
- Go to your CloudFlare account page and locate your Email Address and your API Key.
- You need to know the zone identifier of the domain you want to create sub-domains for. The easiest way is to use this tool.
- Edit the Configuration and update apiEmail, apiKey and zoneIdentifier in the cloudflare settings
- Set serverIP to the ip-address of your server
- Update domainFormat to fit the format of your sub-domains (Note: This has to contain 1. Your domain and 2. the %player% variable)
- Restart your server again.
- /pd set - Creates a new domain for the player at their current location
- /pd list - Shows a list of registered domains
- /pd purge <domain> - Deletes the specified domain
- playerdomains.set - Permission to use the set command (This is the only permission your players should have)
- playerdomains.list - Permission to use the list command
- playerdomains.delete - Permission to use the purge command
- playerdomains.ignoreOwner - Permission to ignore the domain owner (if ownerOnly is enabled in the configuration)
#API-type, Available: 'cloudflare'
#Settings for cloudflare
apiEmail: "[email protected]"
#Allow only the owner of the domain to connect
#Message sent to players trying to connect to other domains
kickMessage: "&cYou are not allowed to connect to this player's domain"
#Delay players have to wait until updating their domain (seconds)
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.
PlayerDomains | Personal Domains for every player 1.0.1
Let your players create their own sub-domain to connect