This is a simple plugin which shows a "title" and "subtitle" on the player screen when a player joins the server with this plugin installed. It is basically the '/title' command run on a player when they join.
This plugin is for 1.8 servers only.
There are no commands. Configurations can only be done by modifying config.yml.
- This plugin sends a configurable fixed title and a random subtitle each time a player joins the server.
- Color codes (&a, &l, etc.) are supported.
- Variables (see below).
Timings are in Minecraft ticks.Code (Text):config:
title: '&4Title' # A fixed title
subtitle: # A random subtitle will be selected from this list
- '&fWelcome %player%!'
- '&fThis line has a 33% chance of showing!'
- '&fOnline players: %playercount%'
fadeIn: 20 # Title fade in duration
stayOn: 50 # Title stay on screen duration
fadeOut: 30 # Title fade out duration
- %player% - Shows the display name of the player
- %playercount% - Shows the number of online players
I will try to fix any bugs as soon as possible, report them in the comments! Have a suggestion? Don't be afraid to share!
Note: This is the first plugin I have ever published, enjoy!