Instead of having to remember who did what when, this plugin makes use of points called 'karma' to keep track of players' deeds, both good and bad. However, too much bad behavior is never a good thing, and if your karma drops below 0, you're out!
Just like any other plugin! Just move into your server's plugins folder and start up!
- "*" can be used in any command that alters karma values to change all players' karma accordingly
- /karma give <name | *> (amount) - Gives a player an amount of karma. Will unban players with < 0 karma if it takes them above
- /karma take <name | *> (amount) - Takes an amount of karma from a player. The player will be banned if their karma drops below 0
- /karma set <name | *> (amount) - Sets a player's karma to the number specified. Will ban/unban according to the number given.
- /karma list - Lists all players and their karma values
- /karma view - Views current karma
- pk.give - Allows access to /karma give
- pk.take - Allows access to /karma take
- pk.list - Allows access to /karma list
- pk.set - Allows access to /karma set
- For those of you who are interested: Github