Donations will help me to keep up the work. It's a way for you to support me, and saying me thanks
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
PlayerLanguageAPI is a little API I wrote while getting bored, that make the task easier for devs to allow players having a language. THIS PLUGIN IS AN API ONLY AND DOES NOTHING ON ITS OWN. Except allowing players to select their language.
There is only 3 usable methods, that are :
It does return a value of type Languages that represent the actual selected language of the player player.Code (Text):LanguageAPI.getLanguage(player);
It does return the player language as a string in lower cases. It's the same as doing LanguageAPI.getLanguage(player).toString().toLowerCase();Code (Text):LanguageAPI.getStringLanguage(player);
This will set the selected language of the player player to french.Code (Text):LanguageAPI.setLanguage(player, Languages.FRENCH);
- getOldLanguage() : Return the language of the player before the change (Return type of Languages)
- getNewLanguage() : Return the language of the player after the change (Return type of Languages)
- getPlayer() : Return the player (Return type of Player)
When doing so, you can check, for example, if the player is english or german then send him an english or german message depending on what is his language.
This plugin also open a language selection menu when a player right-click with a nametag that :
UPDATE 0.3: Now there is also the command /languages. You can enable or disable both of them in the config!
- Have a display name
- Its display name doesn't start with §o (the italic code)
Below are listed all the supported languages:
I hope this API will be useful, any feedback / comment / idea / suggestion will be appreciated!
- Fix typos in the languages name in the Languages enum. (This will include that every config with portuguese messages will need to fix the typo too, for example)