- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Though customizable, PlayerPing works out of the box and requires no extra set-up to use. Just drop the Jar file into your server's plugin folder, restart, and you're good to go. Or, if you so wish, tweak the default configuration file. It's up to you!
- /pp <player> - Send a notification to a specific user without typing into public chat.
- /pp help - Show all available PlayerPing commands.
- /pp mute - Toggle mute/unmute for incoming notifications.
- /pp set <sound> - Set the notification sound to be heard by all players. (Refer to these lists of sounds: 1.16.4)
- /pp reload - Reloads the NotifyUser configuration file.
- PlayerPing.* - Gives access to all PlayerPing commands. (default: op)
- PlayerPing.user.* - Gives access to all standard player permissions.
- PlayerPing.user.send - Allows a player to send in-chat and sound notifications. (default: true)
- PlayerPing.user.receive - Allows a player to receive in-chat and sound notifications. (default: true)
- PlayerPing.user.mute - Allows a player to mute any incoming notification sounds. (default: true)
- PlayerPing.user.highlight - Allows a player to see their name highlighted in chat when pinged. (default: true)
- PlayerPing.admin.* - Gives access to all admin permissions.
- PlayerPing.admin.set - Allows you to set the notification sound for all players. (default: op)
- PlayerPing.admin.reload - Allows you to use the reload command to update the config. (default: op)
- PlayerPing.override.* - Gives access to all overriding permissions.
- PlayerPing.override.notify - Always receive silent notification alerts regardless of notify option in config. (default: false)
- PlayerPing.override.highlightall - Always highlight all in-chat notifications regardless of highlight-for-all option in config (default: false)
- PlayerPing.anonymous.* - Gives access to all anonymous permissions.
- PlayerPing.anonymous.send - Always send silent notifications without revealing your username. (default: false)
- PlayerPing.anonymous.receive - Always see the username of anyone who sends you a silent notification (takes precedence over PlayerPing.anonymous.sender) (default false)