- To track the position of a player, simply type /tracker on <[Player]>.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- To remove the Player, just type in /tracker off <[Player]>.
- To list all tracked players, type /tracker list.
All logs are saved to the plugin folder as poslog.json.
The contained JSON data looks like this:
"time": "2021-01-20 16:40:20.586",
All commands require op.
The tracking takes place every 10 seconds.
At the moment this plugin only saves 10.000 trackings (the tracking is also displayed in the console; to disable the console output, use the command /tracker quiet to toggle the console output).
You can use the tool.py from github to analyse the data.