This plugin deletes players data when they leave the server. You can also configure that when the server starts and stops and use commands to delete offline players data in any moment.
Currently supported plugins:
If you want more just ask me and I'll add them!
You can find more about what the default player data is here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Player.dat_format
And for the default stats here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Statistics
Commands:Code (Text):#true = yes, false = no
#What's the server main world?
#Do you want to delete all players data on server start?
#Do you want to delete all players data on server stop?
#Do you want to delete players data when they leave the server?
#Do you want to delete players data?
#Do you want to delete players stats?
#Do you want essentials support?
#Do you want quests support?
#Do you want mcmmo support?
#Do you want factions support?
#Do you want magicspells support?
#Do you want ezblocks support?
Data types: data, stats, essentials, quests, mcmmo, factions, magicspells, ezblocks, all
- /reset <player> <data type>
- /reset reload
- playerreset.*: All permissions
- playerreset.reload: Permission to reload the configuration.
- playerreset.data: Permission to delete player data.
- playerreset.stats: Permission to delete player stats.
- playerreset.essentials: Permission to delete essentials player data.
- playerreset.quests: Permission to delete quests player data.
- playerreset.mcmmo: Permission to delete mcmmo player data.
- playerreset.factions: Permission to delete factions player data.
- playerreset.magicspells: Permission to delete magicspells player data.
- playerreset.ezblocks: Permission to delete ezblocks player data.
Deletes players data on server start, stop or when they leave it. Supports lots of plugins!
- Fix Mar 11, 2016
- EZBlocks Hook, Automatic UUIDs Detection & Reload Command Apr 10, 2015
- MagicSpells Hook Mar 16, 2015