- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Idea: Junior1544Discord Support Channel
Follow me on spigot :') [Click] It would be so cool if you followed me it will support me to keep doing free plugins thanks.
This plugin allows you to give offline/online players rewards when they purchase stuff from your server's store or when they vote for your server or when they win in a minigame you can give them awesome rewards.
- /playerrewards | main command
- /playerrewards give <player> <reward-name> | playerrewards.give
- /playerrewards reload | playerrewards.reload
- gamemode 1 %player%
- say %player% hi
If someone is not online and you gave him a reward, he will receive it once he joins the server
The delay means someone will get his rewards after few seconds, 20 ticks = 1, so 20 = 1 second.