Note: The recent PlayerShops GUI updates are for 1.13.* and above only. If you use an older Spigot version, download PlayerShops GUI v1.2.2 instead.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
PlayerShops GUI is the most playerfriendly shop plugin.
Using this plugin players will be able to create their own virtual shop, where they can sell their items. They will be able to browse around in a public shop listing, check out other shops and purchase items from other players.
Everything works with an intuitive inventory GUI - basically zero commands required!
PlayerShops is a BossShopPro addon. It requires BossShopPro in order to work.
Players are able to create their own shop with a simple button.
Next they can add items from their inventory by simply clicking them and entering a price in chat.
Now as soon as they press the "Save" button, their shop will become public and other players can purchase the items. One big GUI lists all available shops - sorted by permissions or other configurable settings.
Example sign (gives direct access to the shop of a player; optional):
- Super easy and intuitive to use
- No need to invest time in configuration: Everything ready to be instantly used (Everything is configurable if you want to customize the plugin though)
- Allows players to create their own public shop and sell their items
- Supported currencies: Money (works with Vault), Points and Exp
- Shop listing GUI of all available shops
- Configurable shop ranking
- Sort shops after permissions
- Allow players to rent a better listing spot for money
- Optionally show shops of online players only
- Players can purchase additional shop slots
- Allow players to give their shops an own name
- Take taxes from purchases
- Item price maximum and minimum
- Item blacklist
- Sign support
- Online players are notified when something from their shop is purchased: One message is sent at the end of a shop visit, rather than a message for each purchase
- Every shop has an icon
- Optional: Use playerheads as icons (They need to refresh every time the shoplist is opened though; might cause lag)
- Either allow players to select an icon themself or choose icons depending on the size of a shop
- The look of every item and component of the GUI can be modified
- All messages and texts are configurable
- /playershops - Opens the main PlayerShops GUI
- /playershops <player name> - Directly opens the shop of a player (Can be accessed with the shop listing GUI too)
- /psadmin create <player name> - Creates shop for named player
- /psadmin delete <player name> - Deletes shop of named player
- /psadmin save <player name> - Saves shop of named player and ends edit mode (if the shop is in edit mode at the moment)
Permissions are disabled by default (exception: admin commands). You can enable them by setting "EnablePermissions: true" in your config.yml.
- PlayerShops.open - Allows opening the main PlayerShops GUI
- PlayerShops.create - Allows the creation of a shop
- PlayerShops.buyslot - Allows buying additional slots
- PlayerShops.rent - Allows renting a better shoplisting spot
- PlayerShops.selecticon - Allows the selection of a shop icon (Requires 'ShopIcon.AllowIconSelection: true' in your config.yml)
- PlayerShops.createSign - Allows creating playershop signs which link to the own shop
- PlayerShops.createSign.other - Allows creating playershop signs which link to any player shop
- PlayerShops.admin - Required for admin commands
Code (Text):# PlayerShops
# by Felix Neubauer
# Check out following page for more information: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/29568/
#This is the currency which will be used. Supported are: "Money" (working with Vault), "Points" (check BossShopPro for more info) and "Exp".
#If enabled players need specific permissions in order to create a shop, purchase additional slots, etc.
#If disabled anyone can create and handle their own shop. Note: Configurable permissions like the ones needed for a better shoplisting spot are enabled anyways.
#Shopcreation cost and the amount of slots users begin with.
#Delay in seconds which players need to wait between two shop edits (to prevent lag).
#If enabled players will not be able to sell items if other plugins cancel the InventoryClickEvent on that item. That way players can be prevented from selling plugin items like a server selector or a rules book.
#This feature might be incompatible with other plugins which are not able to distinguish their own GUIs from PlayerShops GUIs and lead to players not being able to sell any item.
#Ability for players to increase their shop slot amount.
#Price per purchase (this calculation makes the price increase every time)
Price: '%playershops_slots_current% * 100 - 800'
#Amount of slots per purchase
#Total slot limit
#If enabled players rent better spots in the shop listing
#Price per rent. Players can pay rent multiple times at once. The money is added to a player renting balance.
#One renting period. After every period some money is removed from the renting balance. Set this to -1 if you want players to always keep their renting balance.
#This is the amount of money taken every renting period.
#If enabled players can increase their rent while already having a rented shop slot.
#If enabled players with a higher renting balance will get a better listing spot.
#The maximum amount of players to rent a featured shop slot at the same time. Set it to '-1' to disable it.
#Here you can define the order in which shops are listed. You can fill in permissions which players need in order to get a rank,
#or "renting" in order to define the rank players renting a listing spot will get.
#Players will always get the highest possible rank. If two players have the same rank and 'SortAfterRentAmount' is set to true the one with a higher rent balance will get the better spot.
#If players still have an equal rank their shop slot amount will decide who gets the first spot.
#Useful when having a huge amount of players: Will hide shops of offline players. Shops renting a better spot will be displayed even if the owner is offline.
#Taxes: Percentage which will be removed from the reward players will get. '1.00' = 100%.
#Price limits to prevent items from being sold way below/above their worth
# Sound sent to a player. Can be turned off by setting it to ''. Individual sound settings can be added to the configuration sections of your shops and shopitems, else they will inherit the sound settings of their parent.
# Formatting: <sound name>:<volume>:<pitch>. You can find all available sound names here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Sound.html
#Shop icon settings (Icons used in shop listing GUI)
#If enabled players are able to rename their shop
#If players meet the conditions they will be able to use color codes in their shop names
#Currently heads need to reload every time the inventory is opened -> not recommended
#If enabled players are able to select an icon at their own
#In case of 'AllowIconSelection: true' players can select an item of their inventory if they meet the given conditions
#A list of available icons, starting with the highest one. If 'AllowIconSelection: false' and playerheads are disabled, shops will automatically pick the highest available icon here.
#In the 'Icon' section of every item you can define its look using all possible BossShopPro item data. Besides you can specify permission and shop slots requirements.
#Giving an item a custom name or lore will override the default ShopIcon look defined in the messages.yml file.
#Signs allow players to either directly open a playershop or the shop listing GUI by simply clicking them.
PlayerShops GUI [BSP] - Allow players to create public shops v1.2.3
Allows players to create public GUI Shops to sell their items.
It looks like a fantastic plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have BossShopPro version v1.9.8 and this plugin's most recent version, but whenever I try to add items to a shop by clicking them (and I am in edit mode) the items just jump out and back in the inventory and do not add. Thanks
Thank you, Felix! BossShopPro is worth every cent and more! I love this plugin and am so glad that I took the time to research before selecting a shop plugin for my dedicated server. I give PlayerShops GUI five stars because the functionality is everything a server owner needs in a shop plugin. I have only one question; would it be possible to allow players to own more than one shop each? Thank you so much for BossShopPro, and the add-ons. Incredible work! You have saved me YEARS of work. Your plugins are the final piece of the puzzle for my server economy, and marketplace, which have taken a year to create. THANK YOU! :D
This is a really good addon for BossShopPro. I've been using BossShop for about 2 years, I've always loved the idea of GUI shops, and BossShop was the first to offer what I needed, and BossShopPro is even better, and this addon is amazing. The only thing I'd like to see in a future update would be the ability to change the colours of the text inside the shop, for example, the Increase Rent colour is blue, bolded and underlined, which doesn't really go with my BossShop shop's colours :P Being able to change the colours of those would be a nice addition.