- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
PlayerTrash is a plugin that allows players to have own trashes
Commands and permissions:
Description: PlayerTrash main command
#Message sent when a player clear a trash.
cleared: "&aYour trash was cleared succefully!"
#Message sent when a player tries to clear a trash but it does not exist.
trash-not-exists: "&cYou don't have any trash."
#Message sent when a player open a trash.
message: "&a&lYou opened your trash!"
#Message sent when a player open a trash for first time.
first-message: "&a&lYou created and opened a new trash!"
#Help command list.
- "&e&l------&a&lTRASH HELP&e&l------"
- "&a/trash open &b- &eOpens/creates a trash."
- "&a/trash clear &b- &eClears your trash."
- "&a/trash reload &b- &eReloads the plugin."
#If true, trashes will be saved with player's UUID instead of name. Only works if Trash-auto-clear is false. Default = false
#If true, when a user closes their trash, it will be cleaned up. Default = false
#The list of rows what the trash will have. Default = 3
#The name of the trash gui.