PlayLimit is a self-accountable plugin just to help you not play for too long. Once a player reaches their time limit it will kick them. However, if they turn on Strict Mode, when their limit is up or when they log out they will be temp-banned.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a simple plugin I quickly made, if there is any features or edits you wish to have please message me on the discord!
- /limit [minutes] Creates a limit with minutes being how long you can play until kick.
- /limit strict toggles strict mode
- /limit ban [hours] Sets the amount of time you wish to be banned for in hours. NOTE: this only will occur if strict mode was activated
- /limit start Begins the limit timer
- /limit end Ends the timer
- /limit info Info about your current timer