- Tested Minecraft Versions:
PlaySlotMachines is a very simple plugin that allows you to make sign-like slot machines.
How to create one slot machine:
1. Place a sign
2. On the first line type "[Machine]", this keyword can be modified in config if you need to
3. On the second line you type the amount of money you want the player to bet, for example 100
4. On the third line you type the amount of money you want the player to get if they win, for example 1000
5. On the fourth line you have to type one of these keywords that will affect the jackpot appearence:
• none : If you don't want the sign to give jackpot chances at all
• jackpot : If you type this, the player will have a chance to win a jackpot that consists on multiplying the win amount by how many times it's specified in the config file (by default it gets multiplied by 2 so the player will have a chance to get 2000$)
6. You are ready to go, just right click the sign and a GUI inventory will pop up with the animation
Code (Text):# Configuration section
empty-line2: "&4Error: The second line is empty! Bet amount is required"
empty-line3: "&4Error: The third line is empty! Win amount is required"
empty-line4: "&4Error: The fourth line is empty! \"none\" or \"jackpot\" keywords are required"
not-keyword: "&4Error: The fourth line should contain \"none\" or \"jackpot\""
not-a-number: "&4Error: Bet/Win line is not a number, the amount should be an integer"
not-enough-money: "&4Error: You don't have enough money!"
is-none: "&aFourth line is set to \"none\" mode. Players cannot get jackpot now"
is-jackpot: "&aFourth line is set to \"jackpot\" mode. Players will now have a chance to get jackpot"
money-bet: "&aYou've bet %amount%$ !"
money-won: "&aYou've won %amount%$ !"
win-jackpot: "&6%player% has won %amount%$ at the jackpot!"
lose-jackpot: "&cYou've lost the jackpot, maybe next time?"
money-lose: "&cYou've lost %amount%$ !"
# Here you can toggle the messages
# (this message will get sent to everyone when someone wins the jackpot)
# You can change how much the win amount will get multiplied by if the player gets the jackpot
# For example you set the win amount to 1000$, when the player gets jackpot, it will get multiplied by this value
# This is a scale from 1 to 10 of the winning chance (5 is recommended)
# 1 is 100% chance of winning at slot machines
# 10 is.. well.. makes the slot machines not so winnable
slot-win-scale: 5Some screenshots: Click
Sorry if it was a short presentation , but this plugin is that simple and doesn't have many features + I wanted this plugin explained briefly