PlotCheck is a plugin designed to request for plot checks easily, where the server staff can check the plots later or instantly, by using the built-in queue system. This plugin requires PlotMe 0.17 or higher as of the latest version.
> Compatibility & Requirements
- Highly configurable, such as: max requests (per user), display size, broadcast messages.
- Fast plot check request. Simply type a command.
- Built-in queue system which allows to see which plots are currently waiting for a check.
- Quick check. After checking a plot, you will be automatically teleported to another plot in queue. This behaviour can be disabled.
- Bans. Prevents further requests from a plot.
- Check history. Views who's plot was checked, by who and when.
- Economy support.
- Disable building in a plot when it's in queue.
> Commands & Permissions:
- Java 7 is required for this plugin to run. Java 8 is compatible.
- Bukkit/Spigot 1.8 is required for this plugin to run. 1.7 will not work. If you still run a 1.7 server and plan not to update soon, please use v1.5.0. of the plugin.
- This plugin requires PlotMe 0.13f as of v1.5.1.
- This plugin requires PlotMe 0.15.x as of v1.8.0.
- This plugin requires PlotMe 0.16.x as of v1.9.1.
- This plugin requires PlotMe 0.17.x as of v1.9.6.
> Misc. Permissions:
- /pch: Shows the plugin version, authors, URL and help command. This command has no permissions.
- /pch help (page): Shows what commands you can use with a brief description. plotcheck.help
- /pch request: Requests a plot check for the plot you're standing on. plotcheck.request
- /pch cancel (all): Cancels a plot check for the plot you're standing on. plotcheck.cancel
- /pch myqueue (page): Displays all of your pending requested plots. This command has no permissions.
- /pch check: Checks the plot you're standing on. plotcheck.check
- /pch ban: Prevents the plot you're standing on from further requests. plotcheck.ban
- /pch unban: Allows the plot you're standing on to request again. plotcheck.unban
- /pch tp: Teleports to the first plot in the queue. plotcheck.tp
- /pch tpban:Teleports to the first plot in the ban list. plotcheck.tpban
- /pch queue (page): Displays all currently pending plots. plotcheck.queue
- /pch bans (page): Displays all currently pending plots. plotcheck.banqueue
- /pch history (page): Displays the checked plots, along with who checked the plot and when. plotcheck.history
- /pch clear [type]: Clears [type]. Can be everything, queue, bans, checks or config. plotcheck.reset
- /pch modify (property/page) (value): Modifies the configuration file ingame with no need for a reload. plotcheck.modify
- /pch reload (config): Reloads the plugin and configuration. If config argument is specified, only config is reloaded. plotcheck.reload
- /pch checkupdate: Checks for an update. plotcheck.checkupdate
- /pch testmessage [request, check, cancel, cancelall, all]: Sends you a message exactly how it would look like ingame from the config file. Testing purposes only. plotcheck.testmessage
- plotcheck.bypasscooldown: Bypasses the request every x minutes feature.
- plotcheck.userdefaults: The default permission set.
- plotcheck.bypassqueuebuilding: Allows the building in a plot which is in queue.
- plotcheck.receiveRequestMsg: Receives the request message.
- plotcheck.receiveCheckMsg: Receives the check message.
- plotcheck.receiveCancelMsg: Receives the cancel message.
- plotcheck.receiveCancelAllMsg: Receives the cancel all plots message.
> Metrics & Updates
This plugin uses Hidendra's metrics system. The following data is collected:
Metrics system can be disabled in the configuration file, along with the update check.
- Java Version;
- OS Version;
- Authentication Mode;
- System Architecture/Cores;
- Game Version;
- Server Software.
Designed to request plot checks easily, where the server owners can check the plots later.