- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Citymonstret, Empire92, MattBdev, dordsor21, NotMyFault
- Languages Supported:
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, HungarianPlotSquared v5 is out now: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/plotsquared-v5.77506/
This resource won't receive updates or support any longer.
Join our community discord:
If you need PlotSquared for 1.8 - 1.12.2 please read below:
Support us on Patreon
PlotSquared requires Fawe or WorldEdit to work.
- The version downloadable from this page is for > 1.13 and above only <
- To download PlotSquared for > 1.8-1.12.2 < visit https://intellectualsites.github.io/download/plots.html
- Select > Spigot 1.8-1.12.2 <
- Versions below 1.13 are classified as legacy and receive no support. If you discover an issue, file a pull request on GitHub which fixes the issue and we will merge it. We are no longer actively fixing issues in the legacy version, because lots of them are fixed in the current, supported, version.What is PlotSquared?PlotSquared is a land and world management plugin. It includes several highly configurable world generators. You can create plots of land in existing worlds using plot clusters, or you can have a full world of plots.
Conversion to PlotSquared is automated
- See here for PlotMe conversion. (Not supported in 1.13 or later)
- See here for Plotz conversion. (Not supported in 1.13 or later)PlotSquared is not just for creative servers
- Survival servers: We have a "town" template included with the plugin, or create your own using /plot setup
- Are you a programmer? Use it to manage minigames. Clear arenas async, and manage plots using the plot cluster API.
- The legacy version is also being used on Forge servers such as Pixelmon.Fast, scalable and efficient
- Asynchronous plot clearing is a lot faster than PlotMe and improves upon PlotMe in many ways.
- Asynchronous world generation using PaperMC
- Works with hundreds of thousands of plots, or mega sized 2K x 2K custom terrain plots, with many functions built specifically for mass plot management.
- Plot condensing and world trimming can drastically reduce the size of the world on disk
- Powerful plot analysis and auto clearing mean you can further remove low quality plotsSupport
- Legacy support for Bukkit 1.7 - 1.12, Sponge, and Nukkit (MCPE)
- Updated support for Bukkit 1.13
- Support for offline mode servers (We do not condone the use of the plugin on cracked servers)
- Community translations for several languages (may be outdated but updates are welcome)Features
- In built plot downloading + cross server saving and loading + some optional web interfaces.
- Plot swapping / copying and cross world plot moving
- Plot merging, your own plots or between friends
- Extensive flag system so you can decide what should be protected on a per world, or per plot basis
- Plot entry notifications / per plot time / weather / music etc with the flag system
- Add custom roads to existing maps to make them look nicer
- Configure additional messages however you want
- Dynamic world border to prevent excessive exploring
- Mob protection and per plot mob limiting
- Interactive commands such as plot listing
- Plot rating, ranking, complexity analysis, and auto clearing calibration
- Plot schematic saving, loading and pasting
- Per player settings such as plot chat and entry notifications
- World creation either with multiverse, /plot setup, or manual yml configuration
- Plot commenting and inboxes
- World auto trimming which reduces the CPU and disk usage when people explore
- Pistons and Sand/TNT cannons are properly restricted
- Per plot redstone settings + plot redstone disablers
- Optional fast async worldediting
- Restrict the use of WorldEdit and VoxelSniper to plots only.
- Chunk processing to safely unload dangerous chunks (also processes WorldEdit commands)
- Component setting (floor, wall, border)
- Section off areas (e.g. an area for donors) with plot clusters, or add plot clusters to vanilla worlds
- Use holograms instead of signs if you want (HoloPlots addon)
- Four tiers of plot allowance: Owner, Helper, Trusted, Denied
- Plot naming (for teleportation)
- Configurable command confirmation (e.g. for /plot clear)
- Manage islands, skyblock, vanilla worlds, or certain sections of worlds as plots
- A lot of generators, and settings to choose fromMore Info
- Installation (includes conversion)
- Usage (info about various parts of the plugin)
- Permissions (Basic permission setup)
- Commands (List and description of all commands)AddonsOfficial addons we created:
- Plot2Dynmap (Dynmap addon)
- FastAsyncWorldEdit (Fast Async WorldEdit in plots)
- HoloPlots (Plot holograms -> Check GitHub for the updated build)
- PlotSquared-Expansion (PlaceholderAPI extension)
Useful plugins (third party):
- PlotRankup (Plot approval system)
- PlotUpload ( Web interface that supports multiple servers)
- PlotWebPHP (Web interface that supports plot searching)
- RedstoneClockPreventer2 (prevent clocks)
- CommandBlock ( Restrict command blocks to plots)
- PlotHider (Make plots invisible)
- BiomeGenerator (Natural biomes within plots|not a world generator)
- PlotSquaredSG (Standalone generator|not a plot manager)
- AdvPlots (Non square schematic generation)
- BasicPlots (Basic generator with 1 plot per chunk)
- PlotSquaredMG (Large custom terrain gen)
- IslandPlots (Islands in ocean)
- FAWE and FAVS(Edit blocks within your plot)
- TerrainControl (Control over augmented plot worlds)
- ArmorStandTools (Add armor stands in your plot)
- BuildersUtilities (Miscellaneous features to help with building)Video tutorials:
Schematic Road Generation
- Hybrid generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Roads can be conveniently added to new or existing worlds
- Supports larger plot sizes than pure schematic generation
- (/plot template import <world> bridge)
- Just use /plot download
- Cross server "/plot save", "/plot load" and "/plot schematic paste url:<value>"
- See addons above for additional web interfaces
- Use commands or enable auto merging
- Merge plots and build with friends
Easy In-Game Setup
- Use /plot setup
Combine generators; with or without roads...
- click here for tutorial
- Generate using any generator you want e.g. Normal terrain, Nether, or even TerrainControl
Plots can be anywhere...
- Augmented generation bundled with PlotSquared
- Plot clusters can go anywhere, and can simply be invisible boundaries if you want.
Actually set the plot biome...
Notifications/Per plot time + weather...
Complete control over plot composition...
- Default generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Percentage control over plot components and blocks
We cannot help you in the review section!
IntellectualSites are proud partners of BisectHosting. BisectHosting offers a wide range of high quality Minecraft server hosting plans for servers of any size, all around the world! Check them out at this link, https://bisecthosting.com/intellectualsites and use the code intellectualsites to get 25% off your first month Using the link and the code supports us as well. Our development and test server is hosted at BisectHosting.
PlotSquared v4 - v5 out now! 4.4.495
The best plot plugin available for Minecraft.
They deleted all of the documentation and wikis for this plugin and all old documentation links to the new paid version of the plugin. You can't get support for this version either.
This is basically just an ad for the new paid version, don't bother trying to use this version as you'll be on your own completely.
The development team isn't very nice or ethical. If you want them to extend their discussion to you from just being passive aggressive messages to purchase the plugin, you need to fork up the cash. For the v5 version you need to pay money simply to ask if a bug will be fixed, despite it being open source. If you haven't paid then don't expect your issue or bug to be fixed until someone who has paid starts having the issue too. This is unethical practice for open source software and is not only a disgrace to the Minecraft Plugin Community, but is also a disgrace to open source software.
I used to really love PlotSquared as it always just worked and had such thorough documentation, but the new paid v5 version doesn't even meet that expectation. Some of the documentation for v5 is just the outdated V4 documentation (which is good if you're a V4 user I guess) and doesn't even relate to V5, and V5 is full of bugs and issues too. V4 is the superior version to V5 but unfortunately a bunch of greedy Devs nuked all the documentation for it, so you need to rely on old YouTube videos for your instructions. Honestly a really disappointing story for one of the most praised plugins.