This release contains the following changes:
* Added check to see if WORLDEDIT_RESTRICTIONS is enabled, elsewise just disable it
* Fixed block chance parsing
* Fixed "/plot music" command not working (#2571)
* Make PlotSquared ignoring invalid blocks on input
* Fixed UUID/Names on signs not updating after name change...
The best plot plugin available for Minecraft.
- Fixed several (minor) issues regarding 1.14.4
- Cleaned up some methods
- Small API cleanups
- Fixed version being parsed incorrectly causing the update checker not working properly (Issue #2490)
- Updated Gradle to 5.6.2
Relatively minor update:
Small update to fix some issues with a few IDs.
We've finally got round to fixing up the 1.14 support
- Do not load the 1.13+ plugin on versions below 1.13
- Fix IDs that changed between 1.13 and 1.14
- Fix signs not working properly on 1.14
- Some internal shenanigans to make it a bit nicer
The update can be downloaded via https://ci.athion.net/job/PlotSquared-Releases/.
Javadocs for development versions can be found at...
Don't add -Release to the version, causing people to experience errors on load.
It's been a while since the last update, so have another one.
- Fix issues with armor stand permissions
- Fix errors using scripts
- Load plugin even if metrics fails to load
- Allow single plot areas to load survival worlds
- Single plot world generation optimized
- Fix debugimportworlds
- Fix teleportOnLogin
- Workaround for several permissions plugins' incompatibility
- Fix random ClassCastExceptions
Another week, another update. This one brings a few new features, and a bunch of bug fixes.
- Fix issue with schematic names
- Fix legacy converter issues
- Fix single plot areas
- Fix UUID problem
- Make help categories configurable
- Make the "Display all commands" message configurable - Remove annoying debug message
- Fix interval flags (feed, heal)
- Fix /plot home for merged plots
Page 1 of 9