Small update this time, but it is required to run the latest version of Autorank!
- CMI is now supported as AFK manager.
Plugin Library v1.2.4
Allows developers to get a lot of data from other plugins without importing the API's themselves.
This might be the last update of this year!
PirateCraft likes this.
- Add Votifier to the soft dependency list of PluginLibrary so it waits on Votifier (and NuVotifier) before loading itself.
- Make sure Statz and Autorank get loaded before PluginLibrary.
- Improve loading dependency behavior so that plugins with the same name (e.g. Votifier and NuVotifier) are loaded correctly.
- Add API-version in plugin.yml (even though PluginLibrary works just as fine on any MC version).
After a long hiatus, I'm finally back to update my precious plugins. This means I'll be updating PluginLibrary, Statz and Autorank all together. It also means that if you update one of them, you'll need to update all of them!
This release brings a few things:
- Support for MC 1.14. It has not been tested on MC 1.13 and so don't try to use it on there.
- All supported plugins are updated, but there are a few plugins that could not supported anymore:
- Stats v5 changed so dramatically that I...
I've updated PluginLibrary to support Minecraft 1.13.
NOTE THAT THIS MEANS IT CAN ONLY BE RUN ON A MC 1.13 SERVER.
Moreover, don't forget to update Autorank and Statz as well (if you are running them).
With this update, I bring support for new plugins like:
- Quests (by HappyPikachu)
- Quests (by fatpigsarefat)
PluginLibrary has gotten a huuuge upgrade! The following changes are part of this update:
- Statz is now supported. If you are using Autorank, you'll need PluginLibrary to connect to Statz.
- Quests is now supported. PluginLibrary has access to:
- The number of quests a player has completed
- The number of quests a player currently has set as active
Just a few bug fixes. You can now use .isLoaded(Library) to check if a library is properly loaded.Bloodshot_pico likes this.