This plugin allows you to download & install resources ingame via Spiget.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Spiget is not yet able to download every resource, as the feature was added quite recently. You will only be able to download resources updated in about the past 2 weeks.
External resources are also only partially supported, take a look at the Spiget Meta documentation if you want to add support for your resources.
- /pll search <Query> - Search for a resource
- /pll install <Plugin Name | Plugin ID> - Download the specified plugin
- /pll installurl <URL> - Download a plugin from an URL
- /pll load <Name> - Load a downloaded plugin
- /pll enable <Name> - Enable a plugin (Not recommended - restart the server if a plugin doesn't work properly!)
- /pll disable <Name> - Disable a plugin
- pluginloader.search - Permission to use the search command
- pluginloader.install - Permission to use the install command
- pluginloader.install.url - Permission to use the installurl command
- pluginloader.load - Permission to use the load command
- pluginloader.enable - Permission to use the enable command
- pluginloader.disable - Permission to use the disable command
#Whether to override existing plugin files
#Maximum search results to show
#Allow external plugin downloads (not hosted on spigotmc.org | WARNING: This will not work with all external websites and might be insecure to use!)
Code (spiget-meta (Unknown Language)):SlZOd2EkUm9kI1J3YW1GeUooVWtXa2QzZFdGPk4rSmFWelV3WVZoYWJHUiNSbk5hVnpVdytHMDVlVnAzUCswa0okUk1NMEp6WkZka2NHSnBPRDBrSiRSalIzZypXakpzZFZ7V1FuTmtWMlJ3WW10NGRsbD5VbSpqYVZveVdsaDxlbUY+Tz5WUVUxWXlXbGg8ZW1GPk8+VjxVKzA5SkVkbGQoVT0=
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.