- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16plusone [+1] - a simple invite-only system run by the players.
plusone is a whitelist management plugin intended for private servers.
- players can invite their own friends.
- created to remove the burden of whitelisting every player from admins.
- perfect for friends-only servers.
- players can invite other players on their own.
- a customisiable limit on how many players can be invited per person.
- limit can be changed for everyone and/or per player.
- players can remove a player they accidentally invited (see commands).
- uses the native minecraft whitelist (see commands).
- all invitations per player are logged including uuid.
(if you want to support me, consider donating!)
commands:commands can only be used by players. use whitelist commands if console.
- /invite <player>: invite a player.
- /remove <player>: removes an invited player.
- /plusone: shows how many invites remaining and command info.
- cannot remove a player they did not invite (looks at data.yml).
- cannot remove a player if they have joined already.
plusone uses the native whitelist system. click for whitelist commands if you're unfamiliar.
- use whitelist remove <player> to forcefully remove a player.
- use whitelist add <player> to whitelist yourself/others. no one can /remove a player if they were added using whitelist commands.
plugin installation/data.yml:enable whitelist before using this plugin.
- default: the number of invites everyone has when joining for the first time. default value is 3.
- can be changed but does not affect the invcount of players who are already listed.
- players: list containing all players who have joined. a player is listed only if they have used /plusone or /invite.
- (uuid): uuid of player. do not change.
- ign: in-game name of that player associated with that uuid. do not change.
- invcount: the number of invites that player has.
- this is generated to the value in default when joining for the first time.
- this value can be changed, affecting this player only.
- invcount is increased when removing an already invited player.
- invcount is decreased when inviting a player.
- playersInvited: a list of all the players invited by that person.
- includes their username and uuid in this format: <player> <uuid>.
- do not change any values here as they are read by /remove.
- this is my first plugin so please feel free to leave suggestions/errors.
- i probably won't respond quickly due to university.
- if this does get popular however or receive donations, i may be slightly more active.
if you use this plugin, i would appreciate ratings and reviews!
thanks for using this plugin!