- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Lystx, HttpMarco, iPommes, Max_DE
- Discord: http://dc.polocloud.de
- Website: http://polocloud.de
- GitHub: https://github.com/PoloCloud-official
- Java 8 / 11 / 16
- Minimum 2 virtual cores
- Minimum 2GB Memory
- Template System
- Dynamic Fallback System
- No Database required
- Support of Dynamic and Static Servers
- Query/Response System for API (Deliver Real time results)
- Pre-Built Modules (NPCs, Signs, Proxy, Permissions etc)
- Log System
- Auto-Starting servers
- Module System
- Screen System (Output of services)
- Big expanded API (easy to understand)
- Colored Console
The proxy-module allows you to customize your network.
It allows you to customize your Motd, TabList and provides you with all important messages
The permissions-module allows you to grant different ranks or permissions to different users for a specific time.
It manages all the permissions and groups on the network.
SignModule and NPCModule
These two modules are types of ServerSelectors.
You can select and switch servers through NPCs / Entities / Signs and customize them the way you want.
This module simply provides a "/hub" command and a config where you can customize the messages when executing the command.
dsgvo: Invalid now. (Last change: 20.09.2021)This module acts like a LoadBalancer and forwards your Proxy-Requests to multiple proxies if there are more than one online.
This module is still in development and might contain errors or bugs.
You can compare the usage of this module with CloudFlare.
This CloudSystem is still in early development and might contain bugs and or errors.
If you find any it would be nice of you to report them on the discord.
PoloCloud - A modern CloudSystem Pre-Beta 1.3
A modern lightweight Minecraft Server Management