- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Translatable inside of the messages.ymlThis plugin allows users to execute a command to open up some crafting type inventory. This plugin was created for those people that want to give donors the ability to open different crafting inventories on the go.
What is this plugin and what does it do?
If enabled in the config this plugin collects data using bStats; if you would like to see the information that is collected by this plugin you can go here.
Before using, make sure you download the proper version of the plugin! The plugin usually only works on the version it is designed for.
There are no plans to release this plugin for earlier versions, if you really want to have a custom version of this plugin you can PM me and we can work something out.
For the latest 1.13.2 version download version 1.0.8. (Legacy, No support given.)
For the latest 1.14.4 version download version 1.1.2. (Legacy, No Support given.)
For the latest 1.15.x and 1.16.x version download the latest version. (Support, Bug fixes, and new additions.)
What features does this plugin offer, and what are planned?
- Enderchest (with the ability to open another players enderchest)
- Enderchest restrictions (allow deposit but disallow retrieval.)
- Crafting table
- Enchantment table
- You can define a maximum level of enchanting, or you can stand near bookshelves to get that boost.
- When you define a maximum level for your enchanting the enchantment you see in the enchant level may differ from the one you actually receive.
- Cartography table
- All inventories can be disabled in the 'settings.yml'
- Inventory Signs
- All of the inventories have their own sign which you can create using the features name as the first line of the sign. Below are images showing how to create the signs.
The feature name can be lower case, upper case, or mix case and will still work!
The signs work on all sign variants! You can set the text and color in the messages.yml if you don't like the color.
- Coming Soon? Customizable command aliases
All commands that open an inventory can be executed on other players.
If the enderchest command is executed on another player it will open the targets inventory for the sender of the command.
/anvil <player> | Will open an anvil inventory.
/cartography <player> | Will open the cartography table.
/craft <player> | Will open a crafting bench.
/enchanttable <level|player> | Will open an enchantment table, to get different tiers of effects you can stand around bookshelves to gain their effects.
/enderchest <player> | Will open the players enderchest.
/grindstone <player> | Will open the grindstone.
/loom <player> | Will open the loom.
/stonecutter <player> | Will open the stone cutter.
/portablecraftinginvs <reload| rl | ver | version | help> | This command allows users with permission to reload the configuration files or get the plugins version. It also will list the help message that is listed in the 'messages.yml.'
- Crafting Table
- Enchant Table
- Stone Cutter
- Portable Crafting Invs
A player must have the appropriate permission before being able to see the command.
pci.sign.* | Gives all sign permission nodes.
pci.sign.use.* | Gives all sign use permission nodes.
pci.* | This permission will give all permissions besides reload and update.
What does the configuration look like?
Do you need help with the plugin? Want to submit a bug report, or want to suggest something? You can post an issue on our Github page. (CLICK ME)
I try to make sure that the released plugin are as bug free as possible, of course I am only one person with only one server environment.
Note: The reviews section is not meant to be used to report or complain about bugs. Why? Well I cannot easily communicate with you if you report an issue in the reviews section, if you find a bug I encourage you to report it on the Github issues page (linked above) or post it in the discussion page. An alternative method would be to send me a private message on here on Spigot or on Discord (Schatten#4113).
If you have downloaded the plugin and use it on your server, please leave a review of the resource, I love feedback that I get from the people that use my plugin!
Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.2.3
Open crafting inventories on the go.