PortalCommands allows the creation of portals that when entered, will execute commands and/or send messages.
The plugin Interactables is NECESSARY for this plugin to run as of 2.0! Download it here.
- Worledit-based creation system meaning that portals can be any size.
- Set a command (or commands!) for the portal to execute on entry.
- Set a message (or messages!) to be sent to the player on entry.
- Multi-word command and message support.
- Colored message support.
- Choose if the player or console sends the command.
- Set cooldowns for portals.
- Player variable! Use @p in commands or messages and it will be replaced with the executer's name.
- Set use limit for portals.
- Use the Special portal type to support commands from custom command plugins.
Please let me know of any errors you find!
Create command-running portals in Minecraft.
- Bug fixes. Aug 23, 2015