- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- This plugin has been re-created from scratch after the original version on Bukkit stopped getting updated for years. Additionally, I've added several features to Ports to give it a modern feeling. -
Ports allows you to define regions which transport players around the world instantly, or on a schedule of your choosing.
Your ports can be trains, planes, ships, portals, whatever you like. You are limited only by your imagination!
- This plugin requires WorldEdit. Ports will not run without it!
Commands and permissions
- Define activation zones using WorldEdit
- Customize the description of your ports ("Welcome! Please take this ticket and wait for the Cool Balloon to depart.", "This boat does not go anywhere!", etc.)
- Set up instant teleporters or ports that act on a schedule (based on real-time minutes.)
- Bukkit Permissions support
- Full Multiworld support
- Per-port permissions for fine-grained control
- Countdown timer for scheduled port departures.
- Optional: Fireworks 1 minute before departure.
- Optional: Colorful particle effects upon arrival at destination.
All commands requires the "ports.admin" permissions node.
- /port reload - reloads the config.yml file for this plugin.
- /port create [name] - creates a port with the given name. Its activation region is determined by your current WorldEdit selection and its arrival location is determined by your current position.
- /port delete [name] - deletes the port.
- /port arrive [name] - sets the arrival location of the port to your current location.
- /port update [name] - sets the activation zone of the port to your current WorldEdit selection.
- /port schedule [name] [schedule] - sets the schedule of the port. [schedule] should be a number greater than or equal to 0. The numbers correspond to real-time minutes.
- /port describe [name] [description] - sets the description of the port. The description is used in various places in this plugin - for example, the messages that appear while you are waiting for the port to depart.
- /port destination [from] [to] - sets the destination of [from] to [to] without changing the destination of [to].
- /port hardlink [port1] [port2] - sets the destinations of [port1] and [port2] so that they point to each other, and anything pointing at [port1] and [port2] are reset.
- /port link [port1] [port2] - sets the destinations of [port1] and [port2] so that they point to each other.
- /port list - lists all the ports
- /port rename [old-name] [new-name] - renames a port.
- /port permission [name] <permission> - sets the permission node required to use the port. Omit the <permission> parameter to remove the requirement and allow anyone to use the port.
The first time you run Ports, the default config.yml file will be copied to the Ports directory in your plugins folder. The file contains the following configuration options:
- Fireworks: [true/false] -
Fireworks will be launched from ports which departure time is 1 minute until coming.
- Particles: [true/false] -
Particles appear around player when they teleport to their new destination
Ports allows you to define regions which transport players around the world instantly.