Potion Commands is a plugin that allows players with the right permission nodes to toggle potion effects. The current potion effects that this plugin work with include Night Vision, Fire Resistance, Strength, Speed and Water Breathing. However I plan on adding more potion effects.
Aliases: /nightv /nvision /nightvision
Aliases: /firer /fireres /fireresistance /fresistance
Aliases: /swiftness /speed
Aliases: /strength /str
Aliases: /waterb /waterbreathing /waterbreath
- potioncommands.nightvision - Allows the user to enable/disabled the Night Vision potion effect.
- potioncommands.fireresistance - Allows the user to enable/disable the Fire Resistance potion effect.
- potioncommands.swiftness - Allows the user to enable/disable the Speed II potion effect.
- potioncommands.strength - Allows the user to enable/disable the Strength II potion effect.
- potioncommands.waterbreathing - Allows the user to enable/disable the Water Breathing effect.
- Configurable messages: Configure what messages appear to a player
- Toggle Potion Effects: Allows a player to toggle potion effects for themselves as long as they have the right permission nodes.
- More Potion Effects: I plan on adding more potion effects to this plugin
- Toggle Effects For Another Player: Allows a player to toggle potion effects for another player as long as they have the correct permission node
To view the default config file click here
As of right now there are no known bugs. However, if you find a bug please report it to me so I can fix it asap.