- Random Potion effects as "rewards" for every kill or hit of player
- Mainly for kitpvp servers to enhance pvp experience for killing players.
- Config file can't be changed... Looking into this.
1. How can I reload the plugin?
A: Get Plugman or SimplePluginManager and do /plm reload PotionKill
2. Will this be updated?
A: Not really unless people really want me to... Its relatively simple plugin to code.
3. I have a bug or problem with this plugin, where can I tell you about it?
A: Post in DISCUSSION section. NOT REVIEWS
Note: This is my first released plugin. It is nooby and probably doesn't follow many code conventions. This plugin only works with players hitting players. WARNING: If you have a plugin such as Crackshot, SwornGuns, etc. that uses other entities to damage players, it will load crash errors.
- Possibly blindness when hitting.
Gives you randomized potion effects as a reward for killing players or hitting them.