And that's about it...
Need more ideas!
Toggle On and Off Potion Effects! Great for Perks!
Added the ability to disable any potion effect
To do this add the potion effect to the config and set the value to true
Code (Text):Potions: #By: Aov
Cooldown: 5 #Set to 0 for no cooldown
Prefix: '&f[&9&o&lPotions&r&f]&r '
Milk: '&f&lYou &lDrank &lMilk!'
HasteOn: '&6&lHaste is &aenabled!'
HasteOff: '&6&lHaste is &4disabled!'
SpeedOn: '&b&lSpeed is &aenabled!'
SpeedOff: '&b&lSpeed is &4disabled!'
You can now change anything in the GUI Menu
Thanks for the downloads!
I'm currently not sure where to go with the plugin and I'm looking for suggestions. If you have some ideas please feel free to let me know
Fixed the menu giving an effect one level too high
Simply Adds a little GUI Menu
Permission - pot.gui
- Allows you to apply any effect to any player, including /milk!
- /SuperPotion gives all effects
- Fixed some messages
- Changed colors
- Added Slow
- Added Confusion
- Added Blindness
• Added permanent effect system
• Uses command max levels• Fixed /Potions Reload not appearing on /Plugins Help
• pot.perm.*potion effect* - Gives player permanent potion effects
Ex. Player with permissions - pot.haste.4, pot.perm.haste will
receive permanent haste level 4 but cannot use /hasteEx. 2 Player with permissions - pot.haste.4, pot.perm.haste,
pot.haste will receive permanent haste level 4 and can use /haste
Re-coded a majority of the plugin!
• /Potions Reload
• /Potions, /Potions Help & /Potions List
• Added permission level system
• Cleaned up resource page!
If you're updating change your level values in the config to a minimum of 1!
Page 1 of 2