0.6 | Fix for 1.12 and lower
No new features
- Fixed error when starting a camera on versions older than Minecraft 1.13
Cinematic effects for your server.
0.5 | Easing
- Added command /pc startother <playername> <cameraname> and permission powercamera.cmd.startother
- Added optional argument to /pr addpoint [linear/teleport] choose the easing to a point (default linear)
- Added permission powercamera.bypass.joincamera to bypass the join camera
- Changed config.yml camera path to a list of camera paths where one is randomly chosen on join
- Fixed bug when using a camera with a single point...
0.4 | Commands in the camera path!
- Fixed MC 1.8.X compatibility
- Added permission 'powercamera.hidestartmessages' to hide the messages when viewing a camera
- Added command '/pc stop' to stop the current running camera / preview mode
- Added permission 'powercamera.cmd.stop' for the command '/pc stop'
- Added command '/pc addcommand <cmd>' to execute command while displaying a camera path, use '%player%' for the player's name
0.3 | More control
- camera effects, change how the player is displayed while viewing a camera, change between no effects, spectator and/or invisible
- on join, Change whenever the on join camera show be displayed for new players only or for everyone
- Changed the layout of the configuration file
- When a new camera is made it gets selected by default
- Fixed issue in the setduration command that no single digit numbers can be used...
0.2 | Smooth movement
Wanna_Grenade likes this.
- Changed setduration time parser to accept numbers as well as 10s5m1h
- Added smooth movement when viewing the camera
- Updated command to be more console friendly
- Updated command auto-complete to be console compatible