- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
WHAT IS POWERLIB?
From the ambitions of two young Italian developers was born PowerLib!
The key-word is powerful: it is free, light-weight, and efficient above all. Thanks to it, both minor and major Spigot's API sections managing will no longer be a problem!
Actually, this library is able to facilitate your work and manage for you about:
- Random extractions of any Java Object, with both integer and decimal probabilities available;
- Messages with appropriated builders and unlimited placeholders;
- Inventories with appropriated builders and advanced inventory-filling methods;
- Itemstacks with appropriated builders, full legacy support and unlimited placeholders for each field;
- YAML Configurations with InputStreams, local cache savings and just ONE instance required;
- More advanced APIs for Reflection usages on NMS and OBC;
BUG AND ISSUE REPORTS
If you find a bug or an issue, feel free to report it on GitHub's related page (link above)! Please DO NOT report bugs in the feedback sections below, it's off-topic!
PowerLib | By devs, for devs [1.7x-1.16x] 1.1.8
A new fresh, powerful library for your amazing plugins!