- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Power MOTD is a message of the day plugin, it can change the motd in your server list and InGame. You can change the motd InGame with commands or in the Config.yml (located in /.../Plugins/PowerMOTD/Config.yml) (for longer messages of the day than the minecraft chat limit. (80 characters))
supports sign/chat colors
Welcome, &c&l%player% &r the time = &6%time% %n% &r This server is running &7%version%
Welcome, svenar the time = 22:32
This server is running CraftBukkit "Version"
- Download the .jar
- Drag and drop the .jar in your plugins folder of your server
- Reload your server
Support Discord Server
- When a Player clicks on Multiplayer the player will see the server list motd.
- When a Player joins your server he will see the ingame motd.
- If a player views your server in the server list he will see %player% as Guest "Default". If the player joins his ip And name wil be added to a list. If he views your server in the multiplayer screen again he will see %player% as his username.
a German installation/review video by MrRockynaiter V4.3
a Spanish installation/review video by Masterastock HD V6.7
a German review video by MrRockynaiter v6.7
IMPORTANT -Case Sensetive- (changeable in the config)
* %player% Shows the Players name (not the Nick name) InGame / Server list MotD
* %version% Shows the CraftBukkit version InGame / Server list MOTD
* %time% Shows the time (24h format (Minecraft time, 1sec = 1min)) InGame / Server list MOTD
* %online% Shows the online players InGame shows the names. Server list MOTD the number of online players
* %n% Line Break InGame. (Server list MOTD !Works only 1 time!)
* %last% Show last joined player Server list MOTD Only
* %balance% Shows the Players balance Requires vault! InGame MotD only