- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- German, Hungarian
PowerSignsThis simple plugin allows players to activate redstone mechanisms in return of money. Extremly useful for casinos, mob farms, VIP areas, firework shows and much more...> How it works
> Making a PowerSign
This is very straight forward. Place a sign and follow the format below:
When a player clicks a PowerSign, the amount of money specified is sent to the specified player on the sign. As a result, when the player clicking the sign has enough money, the block the sign is standing on/attached to is replaced by a redstone block for a split second to power redstone next to it.
- /ps or /powersigns - shows plugin info, github page and help.
> Bug reports, suggestions, ideas
- powersigns.sign.use: Player can click on a PowerSign to activate (Enabled by default)
- powersigns.sign.create.self: Player can create a PowerSign for themselves (Enabled by default)
- powersigns.sign.create.other: Player can create a PowerSign for other players
I prefer having those things on GitHub here. As not everybody has a GitHub account however, you can also contact me in private messages or on the discussion thread.
PowerSigns supports dynamic locale files allowing you to easily switch languages. All locales can be found in plugins/PowerSigns/locale. To switch to a different language, edit the lang value in the config.yml.
If you can't find a translation for the language you want to use, feel free to submit a translation!
> Submitting a translation
Head over to the GitHub page.
The plugin comes with a PowerSignUseEvent which can be registered and used like a normal listener.
Allows players to activate redstone mechanisms in return of money